Course OutlineUnderstand the best practices used when installing and operating a facility’s cooling system. While a reliable and high quality supply of electrical power is a top priority for data centers, the ability to provide effective and efficient cooling to a facility is equally important. Higher equipment densities and increasing loads are creating significant cooling issues that require a holistic approach to solve.
- Indicate data center cooling methods and processes that are supported by air or liquid cooling
- Identify how to properly use the ASHRAE TC9.9 Psychometric Chart
- Define and describe technologies and equipment utilized inside and outside of the Datacom facility
- Indicate the function of an economizer design within a data center
- Identify the function of each component in the HVAC cooling loop