Course OutlineThis is an essential knowledge course. We recommend that you complete this module before proceeding to our Professional Development courses. This module will help you to understand all aspects of the design and operations of a mission critical facility in order to address risk tolerance, reliability, maintainability and proactive preventative maintenance.
- Explain the importance of mission critical facility risk tolerance, recovery time and reliability in today’s business environment
- Describe the 7 steps to improved reliability and maintainability
- Differentiate between the 4 Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) Tier Levels
- Identify mission critical facility design considerations
- Identify the tests associated with each of the 5 commissioning levels
- Explain how short circuit coordination studies improve facility operations
- Describe how Direct Current (DC) systems can serve as an energy efficienct solution in the mission critical facility.