Course OutlineThis is an essential knowledge course. We recommend that you complete this module before proceeding to our Professional Development courses. Reliability and resiliency are the essence of the mission critical mindset. Understanding the impact of these ideas and their relation to downtime is crucial.
- Indicate the key aspects affecting the importance of reliability of today’s mission critical industry
- Define the Critical Environment and the 6 major critical power areas where coordinated action is required
- Recognize the 5 steps in risk assessment process and levels of risk associated
- Recognize the 6 steps that must be taken during a critical event
- Indicate the challenges that the industry faces to improve reliability and resiliency including, disaster thresholds, increasing heat densities, cost of power and human error
- Identify the solutions to the reliability challenges that the industry faces
- Recognize the importance of proper benchmarking, testing and commissioning and define the quality control ASHRAE phases.