Course OutlineHealth and safety is vital in any business, particularly in a mission critical environment such as a data center. To make sure you reduce the risk of downtime and possible accident within your data center, we have developed an induction program for your entire data center staff. Covering topics including mission critical awareness and health and safety, this short online module is the perfect way to make sure your employees, clients and visitors are protected when they enter your data center facility.
- Explain the role of a data center and how it relates to the corporate enterprise mission critical culture
- Describe the concept of critical awareness and its importance to the mission critical industry, the client's needs and the corporate bottom line
- Identify how to assess and communicate risk and take preventative action
- Recognize conditions that are hazardous to a mission critical data center
- Identify the different types of mission critical equipment and its importance to the data center
- Outline the key standard operating procedures, alarm response and emergency action procedures and their role in reducing human error