Course OutlineDiscuss thermal management and operation considerations based on the latest ASHRAE guidelines This course covers the datacom ITE power trends and thermal guidelines for data processing environments. The power trends can help datacom facility designers to more accurately predict the equipment loads that a facility can expect to accommodate in the future. It also provides ways of applying trend information to datacom facility designs today.
- Summarize the purpose and history of ASHRAE and ASHRAE TC9.9
- Describe datacom and ITE environment characteristics
- Name the new ITE and datacom environment envelopes
- Identify how heat density trends and future power trends affect the datacom environment
- List the key aspects of datacom facility planning and design
- Recognize all thermal envelopment management and design factors